The vision and mission of The Lesedi Foundation transcend geographical locations, ethnic background and religious orientation. Strategic Objectives include:
- Selected basic needs of life including clothing, food and other essentials are made available to the poor and less privileged at no cost to the beneficiaries;
- Deprived and less privileged individuals and families in targeted communities are supported to set up and/or improve their micro business operations;
- The youth in targeted deprived and less privileged communities are motivated and supported to pursue academic and other educational ambitions;
- The less privileged in targeted communities are supported ( with food items, clothes etc.) during festive and other special annual fêtes; and
- Undertake other productive activities that will improve the lives of the less privileged in selected communities.